What impact would bigger contracts, better closing percentages, and greater average transaction sizes have on your company? Daily Manufacturing financing provides the resources that allow you to have just that. Expanding on our one team, one dream mentality, we help you bring your dreams to fruition with low-interest payment options that give you the opportunity to more effectively expand your business.
What Is Daily Financing?
Daily financing is your resource for increasing top-line sales and decreasing overall costs. Our 6- and 12-month low-APR financing options give you more flexibility and access to greater purchasing power. We can assist with product financing, warehouse financing, and more, in addition to related services customized to your business’s needs.
How Can You Use Daily Financing?
With Daily, you can utilize the following services to provide a greater business impact while still managing your bottom line by financing manufacturing.
- 3PL (Third-party logistics) fulfillment services. 3PL allows you to outsource operational portions of your business so you can concentrate on customer acquisition, product offerings, and other growth-focused opportunities. Daily Fulfillment, our sister company, can assist with filling warehousing, packaging, and delivery needs.
- Contract manufacturing. Bringing a product to market is a vast operation with the potential to strain business resources. Contract manufacturing leaves production innovation and creative control firmly in your grasp while partnering with an established manufacturer to free up resources otherwise devoted to R&D, manufacturing, testing, packaging, and fulfillment.
- Co-packing services. Packaging needs can vary in quantity, shape, and type. Outsourcing these needs creates more flexibility in offerings and scalability. It is an efficient option, particularly for special runs or large orders.
- Private label services. Your brand is unique. That does not mean you have to start from scratch. Private label services allow you to expand your line while utilizing our pre-existing, high-quality personal care products or our assistance in designing a new formula.
Benefits to Using Daily Financing
Accessible financial resources minimize business limitations and enhance capabilities. The benefits of using Daily financing include:
- Increased cash flow. From expanding on product offerings to growing your brand, improved cash flow gives you the power to break into new markets without the financial challenges of doing it alone.
- Reduced bottom line. Labor, warehouse costs, and R&D are all critical elements to a business and its expansion abilities. Daily financing enables you to outsource some or all of these costly expenses and allows you greater breadth in your business without compromising financial strength.
- Sales boost. Utilizing Daily financing can provide you with the tools to boost your sales by an average of 32%.
- Increased order value. With Daily financing, your average order value has the potential to increase by 20%-30%.
- New customers. Broadening your market enables you to operate on a greater scale, attracting new customers and increasing profitability. In turn, your business will be better insulated against competitors.
- Repeat business. Acquiring new customers is costlier than retaining and expanding the reach of your current customers. According to RJMetrics, repeat customers buy more expensive products and spend an average of 300% more than new customers. With Daily financing, your business is better leveraged to provide those additional, higher-end products and services.
- Payment calculator. Our simple payment calculator allows you to input your loan amount up to $100,000 and the number of months for repayment based on your desired plan, and it determines the monthly amount for repayment.
Financial Services From Daily Manufacturing
Daily Manufacturing brings financing to our partners to assist them in landing bigger clients, increasing average transaction size, and closing more sales. We do this through:
- Regular loan payments
- 6- and 12-month financing options
- Low fixed interest rate
To begin, access our payment calculator for help determining what your business can accomplish with our financing. The next step is to submit your information through our online application. If you already use Daily financing, we also have the option to pay your invoice online using PayPal, Venmo, or credit card.
Daily Financing Helps Move Businesses Forward
Put Daily Manufacturing’s 20-plus years of industry experience to work for you with Daily financing. Contact us or request a quote for more information. If you are ready to move your business forward, apply now for financing to achieve your goals on your timeline.